- Dr Graham I Wallis (m) – B Med Sci BM BS DFFP MRCGP University of Nottingham Medical School 1997.
A male, part-time partner, is married to a GP. He enjoys all aspects of General Practice, with special interests in Urology, Substance Misuse, Cardiac and Respiratory diseases. He is a GP Trainer.
- Dr Gordon R Fletcher (m) – BSc MBBS MRCS MRCGP DRCOG DPD Imperial College School of Medicine 2002.
A male, part-time partner. Dr Fletcher trained at the former Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School before completing Basic Surgical Training achieving Membership of The Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2006. He has a special interest in Dermatology and Minor Surgery.
- Dr Marie Aitchison (f) – MB BCh BAO Dip Pall Med MRCGP University College Dublin 2003.
A female, part-time partner, is married with two young sons. Dr Aitchison studied in Dublin before moving to England where she completed her GP training. She worked at Hilary Cottage as Registrar as part of the GP training scheme. She is happy to deal with all aspects of general practice, and her special interests include Palliative Care and Sexual Health.
- Dr Ranulf Crooke (m) – BSc MBBS MRCGP DFSRH Dip Sport Med Guy’s, King’s & St. Thomas’s School of Medicine 2007.
A male, part-time partner. Interested in all aspects of General Practice and particularly sports and exercise medicine. Currently undertaking a Masters in this subject at the University of Bath having completed the diploma qualification there in 2016.
- Dr Pauline A McCleary (f) – MB BCh BAO MRCGP DCH DRCOG DMH DFFP Queen’s University, Belfast 1991.
A female GP, married with 2 sons. She works at Hilary Cottage three mornings per week. She has special interests in Gynaecology, Family Planning and Paediatrics.
- Dr Caroline Hand (f) – MBChB DCH MRCGP DFSRH University of Leeds, School of Medicine 2005.
A female, part-time GP, is married with two young children. She enjoys all aspects of General Practice and has special interests in Family Planning and Paediatrics.
- Dr Karen Picardo (f) – MBChB DCH DRCOG MRCGP DFSRH University of Bristol, School of Medicine 1998.
A female, part-time GP, married with 3 young children. She enjoys all aspects of General Practice.
- Dr Jaynesh M Mistry (m) – MPhys MBChB MRCGP (2018) University of Warwick Medical School 2013.
A male part-time GP who has recently completed GP training locally, with interests in all aspects of general practice.